Coated Na2SO4 Powder for PE Transparent Masterbatch
- Na2SO4 powder isa type of filler used in the masterbatch for reducing the cost of the plastic product while keeping intact its transparency along with its mechanical and physical properties. As it improves the transparency of a product, Na2SO4 filler is ideal for applications that demand a clear appearance.
Na2SO4 Transparent Filler Masterbatch
- A plastic additive called Na2SO4 transparent filler masterbatch is mainly used for improving the properties of plastic products. Its making process involves compounding sodium sulfate (Na2SO4) powder together with a thermoplastic carrier resin, like polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS) or polypropylene (PP). This type of masterbatch has compatibility with certain plastic resins. The users can use Na2SO4 transparent filler masterbatch in several manufacturing processes like extrusion, film blowing, blow molding, and injection molding. The plastic products made by combining any of these processes and this masterbatch are not limited to films, sheets, tubes, and bottles.
Benefits of using Na2SO4 Transparent Filler Masterbatch include:
- Cost-effective: The use of Na2SO4 transparent filler masterbatch in plastic products production process can greatly reduce the cost of end products while maintaining a top quality.
- Improved transparency: This filler can improve the transparency of products, like PE films, which are ideal for use in clear applications.
- Improved mechanical and physical properties: It improves the mechanical and physical properties of the products, such as stiffness, and tensile strength.
- Easy processing: This easy to handle Na2SO4 transparent filler masterbatch can be processed making use of a standard plastic processing equipment.
- Environmentally friendly: This natural material available in abundance is an environmentally friendly option for plastic products.